Hi all,
I have figured out a way to get the Monday tutorial group on the same schedule and everyone will benefit from it. As you know, this week Marie Howe is coming to our class. I have been asked to pick her up at the airport and take her to dinner Wednesday night. So I've decided to cancel all but the Monday tutorial this week and invite anyone who wants to come to dinner with the poet Wednesday night. We'll probably be going to Abuelo's. This is a great opportunity to visit with a well-known, published author (and have great Mexican food!). Let me know by Wednesday afternoon whether you want to come to dinner. I'll post more details about the time tomorrow.
Also, come to class on Thrusday at our REGULAR time.
Cheers!
2 comments:
I will definitely go if anyone else wants to go? I am a little intimidated to be the only student there...
Julie--A couple of other students have also indicated that they are interested in going. So have courage!
Post a Comment