Hi all--
Remember that we are meeting at the Windmill Museum tomorrow at 2:30. Here is a map to where it is:
The access from 19th street is completely shut off owing to construction, so you will have to come in through the Broadway access. Go east on Broadway to just past the south entrance to MacKenzie State Park. You should be able to see the Windmill Museum on your right.
I will be riding there on my bike. I'll leave from the Honors College at 1:55, if any one wants to join me. Let me know if you do and I'll be sure to wait for you.
We will be riding about 10 miles round trip to the Windmill Museum, and there will be some hills. Also, the wind will be blowing fairly stiffly on the ride back. So you might think about bringing a bottle of water or something along with you.
I just thought I should let you know, since this is farther than we usually ride in class. If you decide it might be beyond your capabilities and would prefer to catch a ride withs someone, just let me know.
Also, the entry fee for the museum is $5.
I am working on finishing the grading for your papers, so should have them for you then. We will also be talking about what your ideas for the next paper, as well as what/how you plan to do a presentation on your blog project.
Remember, we will be finishing the discussion of the Kingsolver book in class next week, so read to the end of the book.
Cheers,
Dr T
No comments:
Post a Comment