Friday, October 19, 2012

LoP 10/19

Hi everyone—




We will be meeting at the Lubbock Cemetery on Tuesday at 2:30. Bring your journals and be prepared to sit and draw. Please read “Constructing Nature,” on page 34 in your course packet.



A map to the cemetery can be found here: https://maps.google.com/maps?oe=&ie=UTF-8&q=lubbock+city+cemetery&fb=1&gl=us&hq=cemetery&hnear=0x86fe12add37ddd39:0x1af0042922e84287,Lubbock,+TX&cid=0,0,15671696603854658705&ei=vr6BUPDNFcnE2gXg_4HYAQ&ved=0CDcQrwswAA



Also, there has been some confusion about when the midterms are due, for which I take responsibility. I don’t believe I have yet set a due date, and so I’ll set one now: October 30, at the start of class. I’ve talked to a couple of you who are having trouble getting supplies for your projects, so that should give you plenty of time. One of you has already turned in the midterm; if you would like to take advantage of the extra time to work some more on it, please feel free to do so.



Cheers!



Dr T

No comments: