Thursday, April 9, 2009

Landscapes update 4/9 "Snow Day"

Class was cancelled because of weather today, but like any other "snow day," we're going to have to make it up. We will easily do this by having each small group get together with me to plan what you will bring to the "local foods" cookout. There is no homework this weeknd for class, so that should also give you a little extra to to spend on figuring out what schedules will work.

Here are prospective dates for the cookout:

April 21, 22, 26th, or 28th

We'll take a vote on Tuesday to see what date works best for the most people.

As for meeting me as the small groups, I am free on Monday and Wednesday afternoons from 1:30-5, on Thursdays from 2:30-5, and Tuesday and Thursday evenings. Let's try to get together sometimes next week, so by next Tuesday each group needs to have some idea of when to meet.

READ: Lawn: History of an American Obsession (Jenkins); Why Mow? (Pollan), in your course packet.

MEET next Tuesday: in front of Gordan. If the weather is bad, we will retire to the classroom.

2 comments:

Becca said...

I would rather the 21st or 22nd. The 26th is okey. NOT 28th

Anonymous said...

I would prefer the 26th, but the 28th is also ok. The 21st and 22nd are not good for me, I have lab finals.
-Michelle