Research each of your three structures and make notes about a "Day in the Life" for each. Choose one for a short 5-10 minute presentation to the rest of the class tomorrow.
Imagine that you are a museum docent: what would you say about this structure that would bring it and that time period to life?
Leave a comment below noting which structure you've chosen to talk about. If you see that several others have chosen the same one, you might wish to choose another (it would be difficult to think of things that haven't already been said if many others have gone before you).
Dress WARMLY.
Seriously WARMLY.
With rain gear.
Try to arrive as close to the start of class time as possible. We will have to step lively in order to get through all of them by the end of the class period.
17 comments:
I will do Bairfield Schoolhouse
-Kristen
Hedwig's Hill Dogtrot House
-Tristan
I will do the Mail Camp rest stop. My second choice is the milk and meat house.
-AJ
Long s Whitehouse Camp
-sriyutha reddy
Los Corralitos
-Jessica
I will do Matador Half Dugout.
-Michelle
I will do the Box and Strip House
--Deepa
I will do Harrell House
Ropes Train Depot
-Kristin Sims
milk and meat house
-Becca
I chose three that have been chosen already. I guess I will chime in when either are finished with their own presentations?
-Allie
Well done, everyone--it looks like a nice spread so far.
For others--if "you" structure has already been chosen, go ahead and pick one you like. Two people talking about the same place shouldn't be a problem.
All three of mine are already chosen.
But I will do Hedwig's Hill Dogtrot House also.
-Tommy
Los corralitos for me too
I'll do the Mail Camp!
I will do Jowell House.
Sandy
I'll do the El Capote Cabin
- Chase
Post a Comment